- 200 g of washed grapes
- Juice of 2 limes
- 100 g of caster sugar
- 1 tsp citric acid (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Begin by washing and removing any stems from your grapes.
- Place them into a bowl. Squeeze over the lime juice and stir to coat.
- Pop them into the fridge for 10 minutes to help soak up the juice.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and citric acid. Once chilled, remove from the fridge and place a couple at a time into the sugar.
- Roll them around the sugar until fully coated and place them onto a lined baking tray with plenty of space in between.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes and once solid, transfer into airtight containers or Ziploc bags.