These Steak Fajita Rolls Are Gonna Make Your Mouth Water
Requested by: Red Baron
You will need:
1 sliced onion
1 tablespoon garlic
½ cup of green pepper
½ cup of red pepper
½ cup yellow pepper
Salt to taste
½ tablespoon of chili powder
½ teaspoon of paprika
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon of cumin
½ of garlic powder tea
½ teaspoon of dehydrated oregano
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of pepper
700g of flank steak
½ cup of mozzarella cheese
Long toothpicks or barbecue sticks.
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
2. With a little oil, sauté the onion, garlic and peppers until they are soft.
3. Mix the chili, paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper on a plate and use the mixture to season both sides of the steak.
4. Extend the steak on the cutting board with the fibers vertical.
5. Place the onions and peppers in the center of the steak, leaving an empty space for a finger at each end.
6. Cover the onions and peppers with the mozzarella cheese
7. Wrap the meat from left to right, very tight, so that you make the cuts against the fibers of the meat.
8. Cross the roll with the sticks so that it remains in shape and cut between the sticks using a sharp knife.
9. In a pan that can go in the oven, fry them over high heat until they create a good crust, and then turn. Repeat on the other side
10. Bake for 10 minutes, or until it’s at the point you want.
11. Good appetite!