Baking is a fun family activity, especially when it is too chilly to get outside. With no added sugar, these cookies are sweetened naturally from bananas and raisins, which also provide potassium.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Looking for a no-added-sugar snack? Try these Banana Oatmeal Cookies for a pick-me-up during the day.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
- Try dried cranberries or chopped nuts instead of raisins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oats, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. Mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto lightly sprayed or oiled baking sheet. Flatten with the back of a spoon or bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.