Decadent Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is pure perfection and so easy to make! This no corn syrup recipe combines rich maple syrup with the deep flavor of bourbon and pecans to make a pie that’s sure to be the star of any holiday gathering.
This indulgent, delicious pie is destined to become a classic!
This Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie Is
- gooey on the inside with loads of toasted pecans on the top.
- rich and sweet from maple syrup.
- has a little “something extra” thanks to warm, comforting bourbon.
- is pecan pie taken over the top!
Ingredients For This Recipe
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 11/2 cups roasted pecans
- 1 9 inch prepared pie crust
Tips For Making Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
The ingredients and instructions for this recipe are really simple. There are just a few things to keep in mind:
- Bake the pie in the middle to lower third of the oven. If you bake it on the upper rack, you’ll run the risk of it getting too brown before the pie is done.
- You can substitute bourbon extract or extra vanilla for the bourbon if desired.
- To make slicing easier, chill the pie beforehand.
How To Make This Pie Ahead Of Time And Freeze
This recipe is super easy to double and these pies freeze beautifully. I don’t know about you but I love having something sweet stored away in my freezer!
Bake the pie according to the directions and let it cool completely. Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap then slide it into a zip-top bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. When you are ready to enjoy, place the pie in the refrigerator, let thaw then serve.