Remains of FOUR babies are discovered inside a South Boston apartment – at least one infant was found inside a freezer
- The remains of four infants were found inside a South Boston apartment in early November, at least one inside a freezer
- Examinations performed in mid-November determined the remains were that of two males and two females
- The results of the autopsies are still pending at this time
- The remains were found in a one-bedroom apartment inside a nine-unit building
- No arrests have been made nor have suspects been identified in this matter
The remains of four infants were discovered inside an apartment in South Boston earlier this month, at least one inside a freezer, police confirmed Monday.
The remains of two males and two females were found after police were called to the apartment, located near Medal of Honor Park, in mid-November.
On November 17, officers were called to the apartment and opened a freezer inside the one-bedroom apartment to find ‘a human fetus or infant.’
When homicide detectives returned to the scene the next day, they found ‘additional human remains’ inside the residence. Officials did not indicate where in the apartment they were found.