Air fryer mini corn dogs
- 1 cup flour.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard.
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into smaller pieces.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 6 hot dogs, cut in quarters.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and ground mustard. Cut in the butter by pulsing the machine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Blend in the milk and honey until well combined.
- Place dough on a lightly-floured surface. Sprinkle some more flour over the dough and roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place each piece of hot dog on the dough and cut a square that is big enough to wrap around it. Form dough around each chunk, sealing both ends and any open areas.
- Set corn dogs aside and preheat the air fryer.
- Air fry at 400 for six minutes, flipping half-way through. Add more time for desired doneness. Work in batches, making sure the corn dogs don’t touch each other.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.