- Cover girl Cara Delevingne’s family is reportedly considering an intervention for the troubled model
- If follows a series of trouble appearances in public that have sparked worry among her fans
- On Monday, she appeared disheveled and jittery prior to boarding Jay-Z’s private jet in Los Angeles
- Last week, she was seen sitting alone in a parked car smoking a pipe of some kind
- Sources told DailyMail.com that she spent days partying at Burning Man without eating or bathing
After British supermodel Cara Delevingne drew health concerns with a series of disheveled appearances in public, her family is reportedly considering staging an intervention. Delevinge’s fans have been voicing their worries for the star after she was seen smoking a pipe of some kind while sitting alone in a car last week and then appearing erratic and out of sorts at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles on Monday. Now, her friends and family are searching for ways to help the troubled former ‘it girl.’ ‘We are all incredibly concerned. The situation has been building for a few weeks now, and Cara’s family is involved,’ a close friend told The Sun on Wednesday. ‘There is talk of staging some kind of intervention and making sure Cara gets the help she may well need,’ the person added. ‘She has been burning the candle at both ends of late, and it’s clearly taking its toll.’ Delevingne made her latest worrying appearance on Monday in Los Angeles, appearing disheveled and jittery prior to boarding Jay-Z’s private jet (right and center). And just one week ago,saw the 30-year-old model changing her clothes inside her Audi before stopping at a sex shop and browsing for about 30 minutes – looking incredibly harried (left). At one point, the British-born beauty was seen with a long round object – resembling a pipe – in her mouth, rubbing her face and blowing her nose multiple times.