- Jerahme Smith, 31, claimed he was at home with his sister when the two potential robbers kicked in his back door at around 4:20am
- He noted that one of them had a weapon, which i what made Smith open fire against them to defend he and his sister
- ‘When everything first started, the first thing I had to do was take a few breaths and calm myself because I knew it could have gone one of two ways,’ he said
- Local police said they got a call from a homeowner for a home invasion at around 4:30am. The homeowner, presumably Smith, said he shot at the intruders
- Smith, who has lived in the home in Spanaway with his wife and three kids for three years, maintained that he acted in self-defense
By Stephen M. LePore Daily Mail.
One find as much racism as one is looking for.
Andy Warhol Campbell Soup Can Painting sold for $11.8 million.